**Please go to the Google Classroom page for assignments and announcements!**
Here is the synchronous schedule:
9:25 Morning Meeting
9:50 Literacy **If you leave the room for literacy, you will leave the Meet to go to one with your literacy teacher.**
12:00 Social Studies and ESL (ESL meets with me today)
3:00-3:30 Unified Arts
To prepare for the day, please take the time to:
1) write down this schedule
2) get your dry erase board and marker
3) find a comfortable workplace for the day.
**Also, please try to remember to go to the bathroom/eat your meals before Meets begin.*
**Unified arts take place on alternating weeks.**
Other Important Dates:
Resources for Parents
Using Google Classroom:
Accessing your child's Pearson account:
Please follow the directions below to help you navigate your child’s Pearson Realize account online.
- Go to Rosenauer homepage.
- Click on the Launch Pad
- Click on Pearson Realize Math Sign In
- Log in using username/password
- Once you are logged in to Pearson EasyBridge, click on Pearson Realize button on right side
- Once you are logged into your child’s account, you may click on Programs, Classes, or Grades.
Programs- Allows you to view each Topic with all lessons and videos.
Classes- Allows you to view all assignments. We will take all assessments online. You can review the test with your child here.
Grades- Allows you to view the standards that your child has mastered, and those that your child needs more practice with. Please note that not all of the standards are found on our report card. Please contact me with any concerns.
For anyone having trouble with the Pearson online tools, I hope this slideshow will prove to be a good resource. Parent Guide