June 24, 2020 Meeting
The district is holding the June 24, 2020 Board of Education meeting in an online video conferencing format. Our goal is to have opportunities for the public to view and participate in the meeting, as is their right under the Open Public Meetings Act. This is a temporary method we can while social distancing requirements are in place for our safety.
The public meeting begins at 6 p.m. The public can VIEW the board meeting in two ways:
- Via the district's JTV YouTube Stream at www.jtvlive.org
- On Cablevision Channel 77 (if you are Cablevision customers)
Public Forums During Meeting
During this meeting there will be a public forum during which you may ask any question related to the budget or to any other district issue.
To ask a question, please follow the directions on the right side of this page.
How the Public Can Participate
To ensure your question is received in time, please:
- Send them in advance if possible, especially if you are emailing or texting your question to be read into the meeting. This is very important for us to ensure we can get everyone's questions in;
- Include your name and address in all correspondence, just like you would do if you were attending the meeting in person.
The public can participate in the following ways:
EMAIL: email@example.com. If possible, please send in your email prior to the public forum portion of the meeting. A district representative will read your question during the meeting. You must give your name and address in the email.
TEXT: (732) 620-3309. Please text prior to the public forum portion of the meeting. A district representative will read your question during the meeting. You must give your name and address when you text.
CALL: (732)-833-4601. You must call after 6:30 p.m. and prior to the public forum portion of the meeting. A district representative will read your question in the meeting. You must give your name and address when you call.
- Or, if you prefer to ask your question directly: When you call the number above, you will be given a call-in number to ask the question yourself.