Math Topics for the Week of December 17-21, 2018:
- Topic 6-1: Regroup 1 Ten for 10 Ones
- Topic 6-2: Models to Subtract 2-Digit and 1-Digit Numbers
- Topic 6-3: Subtract 2-Digit and 1-Digit Numbers
SPECIALS SCHEDULE 2018-2019
Monday: Gym with Mr. D'Ambrosio
Tuesday: Computers with Ms. Sendecki
Wednesday: IMC with Ms. Conley
Thursday: Music with Ms. Clark
Friday: Art with Mr. Bryan
Lunch is 1:05-1:35 daily.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be having a “Working Snack” in the morning, daily. What that means is that students can have a small snack, but must be able to work while they eat it. Snack is voluntary and will not be provided by the school in the event that a student doesn’t have one.
- No nuts of any kind
- Nothing that requires utensils or cutting
- Healthy snacks only, please
- Some examples of healthy snacks include pretzels, apples, crackers, goldfish, plain popcorn, sliced veggies, etc.