Mrs. Yalden- 5th grade Virtual Teacher
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
I am so excited to meet you! It's going to be a fantastic year!
The Google classroom is the main source of communication and updates. Please use it to access all assignments.
You will receive a link in your school email.
This year I will be working with 2 5th grade classrooms- Mrs. Majors and Mr. Moscatiello.
My schedule :
8:55 Homeroom with Mrs. Majors
9:05 Literacy with Mrs. Majors
10:05 Writing with Mrs. Majors
11:25 Math with Mr. Moscatiello
12:25 Literacy with Mr. Moscatiello
1:25 Writing with Mr. Moscatiello
Student Expectations :
To maintain a positive, productive learning environment and assure confidentiality for students and teachers during distance learning, all students are asked to observe the following guidelines:
- Keep in mind, you are IN SCHOOL! Hours and attendance will run simultaneously with your scheduled classes. Students are expected to log in and remain for the entirety of the class period.
- Be on time.
- Come prepared.
- Follow the school dress code.
- Find a quiet place free of distractions.
- Family members, including parents, guardians, siblings, should not be a part of the meetings.
- Do not attend meetings from your bed.
- Attempt to select an area in your home with enough space for necessary items- books, notebooks, computers, etc.
- Make sure your device is charged and ready for use.
- Turn cameras ON; show your face. Do not turn off your camera.
- Mute yourself until you are told to unmute.
- Ask questions in the chat and/or raise your hand. If for some reason a student needs to leave the meeting, they should comment in the chat.
- Use polite and appropriate language. No side conversations.
- Give your best effort online as you would in the classroom.
- Do not record meetings to protect the privacy of all participants. You must have legal consent from all of the participants to record a meeting.
- Inappropriate use/behavior on Google Meets will be handled according to the district’s Code of Conduct.
District Remote Student Handbook Please read the handbook. It is an excellent source of information.
Need help with Google? Click on the link below!