As a Parent, What Should I be Doing?
Be sure to visit our Remote Learning Plan website to understand the assignments your children are working on.
Please also review with your child the importance of hand washing and preventative health measures, namely the advice below.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your sleeve, not your hands;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Wash hands often with soap and water - for at least 20 seconds - especially before eating or after going to the bathroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing;
- Avoid people who are sick;
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces and objects.