Welcome to the wonderful world of 3rd grade! We have had the pleasure of meeting your child, and cannot wait to get to know them better! We know it will be a year full of learning, growth, and fun! Below is a list of supplies that is suggested for your child’s use throughout the year that will help better their education. If you choose to get them for your child, please have them in school by Friday, September 13th.
We can’t wait to meet all of you on back to school night-mark your calendars now for Tuesday, September 17th @ 7pm.
We know that by working closely with all of you we will make this year both fun and successful!
- 3 plastic pocket folders: 1 for any work that needs to be completed throughout the day, 1 for WIN, and 1 for World Language.
- They will be given a Graded work folder, a Social Studies/Science folder, a Homework/Notes Home folder, and a Writing folder.
- 1 binder (either 1/2 in. or 1 in. in size) for Math
- Highlighters: a variety of colors
- Post It Notes: a variety of colors, standard size
- Pencil box: needs to fit inside their desk, a cloth one works best
- Any pencils, erasers, rulers, crayons/color pencils, scissors they may want in their desk. It has to be small enough to fit inside the pencil box in their desk. NO PENCIL SHARPENERS or TOYS PLEASE
- an old smock or t-shirt for art (please label)
- at home you will want to have a pack of Multiplication flash cards (you can buy them at any dollar store/tree.) Start having your child memorize their facts now, it will make Math a lot easier!
Any goods you wish to donate to make our classroom a better place for our students-
dry erase markers
plastic ziploc bags (all sizes)