Welcome to Preschool 103
Welcome Elms Families! On our class page, you will find updates about activities, themes, events, resources, learning ideas, home connections, and more! Every week the Weekly Report will be updated and a new link will be added to family resources on Fridays to give you a window into what we've been up to in 103!
Welcome Preschool 103 Families,
- Every Friday a note will be sent home highlighting our week in school, an update on what your child worked on, important dates, & more. Our class webpage is also updated weekly with important information, links, and resources to keep you posted & provide ideas for carry over at home. Simply click on the This Week in 103 to your left for a window into our classroom learning and important annoucements. You can also stay up to date with the calendar!
- Please send your child with a regular size backpack, lunch, & drink.
- Communication logs & folders are checked daily by Miss Becky. We are both available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com).
- Please be sure to label all belongings sent in with your child! We encourage independence with unpacking/pack up and sometimes belongings can be switched!
- Lunch is also available to purchase in the cafeteria at anytime. Please notify us in your
- Please bring in a change of clothing and anything needed for your child's pottying routine (i.e. diapers/pull-ups & wipes.)
- We have a daily gross motor or recess on the playground if the weather permits. Please be sure to send your child in sneakers or shoes that will allow them to safely run and play!