Welcome to PSD 4 Hour Program
The Classroom Staff:
Mrs. Dawn Henninger, M.Ed.- Special Education Teacher
Please feel free to reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to answer any questions/comments you may have as the year progresses.
DAILY SCHOOL INFORMATION
- The webpage will be updated weekly with events, info, etc.
- Daily please provide a notebook, folder, lunch for your child in a lunch box, and backpack.
- Lunch is available to purchase in the cafeteria at anytime.
- Written communication will be made at least 3 times a week via your child's notebook or email based on your prefernce. If at any time you have concerns or questions please feel free to email as well. email@example.com
- Please send in a change of clothing, diapers/pull-ups & wipes.
- Please label your child's belongings.
- Recess on the playground daily if the weather permits. Please be sure your student has appropriate footwear on daily.
Pre-School Child Care Orientation April 4th
Are you interested in utilizing the Jackson School District's
Child Care Program for Pre-School Students?
Come to our Pre-School Child Care Orientation
Tuesday, April 4 @ 6 p.m.
at Elms Elementary School