Parents and students,
January 25th -29th
This is an "A" week. Specials are - Monday - Art
- Wednesday - Computers
If a student has any questions about work or needs help I will be available from 2:20 - 3:00.
This week's office hours will be on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
***On days students are virtual they should sign into Google Classroom by 9:05
***All students should stay signed on for live instruction until 1:30 unless instructed to log off during independent work time.
As we continue on into remote learning I would like to review some of the rules for remote learning.
- Students should be ready by9:05 to join the meet.
- Students should have their Chromebooks on a desk or table in a quiet place in the home.
- Students should have all completed homework from that day with them ready to review ( math books and notebooks)
- Students need to be present for the entire lesson and may leave when instructed to complete their independent work. ( if they must leave early or there is an internet issue please email me.)
*** Students will be marked absent if they do not attend the majority of the meeting time.
SPECIAL AREA INFORMATION:
Time- 11:05 - 11:35
This is an A week (January 25th - 29th)
Use the links below to find out information about your Special Area teacher on their Class Page.
Mon & Tues.- Computers -( https://www.jacksonsd.org/Domain/63)
Wed. & Thurs.- Art (https://www.jacksonsd.org/Domain/996)
Mon. & Tues.- Music - (https://www.jacksonsd.org/Domain/2108)
Wed. & Thurs.- Gym - (https://www.jacksonsd.org/Domain/1064)
Friday- IMC (https://www.jacksonsd.org/Domain/1233)
Classroom Donations ( we can always use :)
- Paper Towels
- Sanitizing wipes
I will have all supplies you will need to begin the year.
There are some items that would be helpful for you to have.
- 2 sturdy pocket folders
- small personal tissue packets
- Earbuds or headphones for your Chromebook
- An extra mask
- *beach towel and water bottle* ( Towels will be used to sit on during our outside reading time. A water bottle will avoid the use of the water fountain)
Please know that fully charged Chromebooks must be brought to class every day.
I feel it is important to keep the parent-teacher lines of communication open.
You may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime you have a question or concern.
If you prefer you can write a note in your child's planner. I check planners every morning. If it is a private issue, send in a note in a sealed envelope, attach it to the planner.
Upcoming Events App
There are no upcoming events to display.