DATES TO REMEMBER
1 School Closed - New Year's Day
2 Back to school today - YEAH!
20 Harlem Wizards Game at JLHS
21 Martin Luther King Day - School Closed
1 School Closed
18 President's Day - School Closed
17 St. Patrick's Day
18 Shortened Day
19-26 Spring Break - School Closed
24 Shortened Day
27 Memorial Day - School Closed
14-19 Shortened Days
19 Last Day of School
EnVision Math Login Instructions for Students:
New this school year, students will use their district Google account credentials to log into Pearson EnVision Math. You will no longer use a username or password to access your Math resources and class assignments.
Please find our login instructions below:
1. Log into your district Google account (or Gmail)
2. Your email is studentID@jacksonsd.org
3. If this is your first time logging into Gmail, your password is welcome#jsd.
4. Open a new tab and go to your school website (e.g. holman.jacksonsd.org)
5. At the top of the page, go to “FOR PARENTS & STUDENTS”
6. Click on “Envision Math Login”
7. You will be taken to the Pearson envision website and will be automatically signed in.
8. Click Pearson Realize on the right side and you’re ready to get your math on!
Our Daily Schedule
Monday - Physical Education
Tuesday - Art
Wednesday - Library
Thursday - Computers
Friday - Music
Reader's Response (RR)
Each evening the children are required to complete one activity. RR worksheets are given to the children on Monday and are due on Friday.
Each evening the children are to read at least 20 minutes. On their Reading Log, the children need to color one book and have it initialed to show they read. Weekends too!
Words Their Way (WTW)
There is no WTW homework at this time. We have reassessed the children and are in the process of creating new groups.
Math homework is given most evenings. Check your child's planner.