"The Force is strong with this one..." ~ Darth Vader
Attention all shoppers....
See the Weekly Announcements for any major news to be reported.
See the Homework page to see assignments.
COURSE EXPECTATIONS (just so you know):
- Develop notetaking skills
- Improve organizational skills
- Develop independence and perserverance
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Learning to use all available resources
- Learning to express your ideas verbally and on paper
- Set and reach self-made goals
Please be aware that being absent does not excuse you from Homework! Please turn the assignment in the next day after you return. HW grades will be affected when you receive a zero for missing work.
Please remember to have the following supplies ready for class EVERY DAY.
- Black Marble notebooks (Buy in bulk now and replenish throughout the year)
- Plastic Pocket Folder to keep math papers
- Pencil Bags/Pouches (Please, no boxes)
- Pencils (Mechanical pencils are such a pain sometimes!)
- Hand Held sharpener (No battery operated ones)
- Expo markers and an eraser (or an old sock works!)
- Dry Erase Markers