"The Force is strong with this one..." ~ Darth Vader
Attention all shoppers....
See the Weekly Announcements for any major news to be reported.
See the Homework page to see assignments.
COURSE EXPECTATIONS (just so you know):
- Develop notetaking skills
- Improve organizational skills
- Develop independence and perserverance
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Learning to use all available resources
- Learning to express your ideas verbally and on paper
- Set and reach self-made goals
Please be aware that being absent does not excuse you from Homework! Please turn them in the next day after you return. HW grades will be affected.
Please remember to have the following supplies ready for class EVERY DAY.
- 1 1/2-inch or 2 inc binder with looseleaf and dividers
- Plastic Pocket Folder to keep in Binder
- Pencil Bags/Pouches (please no boxes)
- Pencils (mechanical pencils are a pain)
- Hand Held sharpener (no battery operated ones)
- A highlighter
- Dry Erase Markers