My email: Ctaylor@jacksonsd.org
I am so excited to be your child's teacher! We are going to learn so much together this year. PreSchool is an extremely important year in your child's life. We will create a solid foundation for learning. Children will learn appropriate social skills, as well as self-help skills and continue fine and gross motor development. We will also work on learning our letters and numbers. The children will practice writing their names daily. It is important that you reinforce these skills at home. There will be home school projects to bridge the home/school gap.
Your child will need a small backpack and a folder. Please make sure you label them with your child's first and last name. Your child will also need a complete set of extra clothes. You may want to have a supply crayons and fat pencils for home use. Please do not purchase expensive clothing for the school year. This is a very hands on program and we do get messy. Please make sure your child has sneakers, we do try to go outside daily!
Classroom Paraprofessionals: Trisha Guimaraes
- A book bag that is labeled with your child’s name (Please make sure a folder will fit inside.)
- A complete set of extra clothes that will be left in the classroom. (Please label them in a Ziploc bag)
- Diapers/pull-ups if your child is not potty trained
- A family picture to hang up because we will miss you
- A small blanket for rest time and a small stuffed animal that they would like to lay with. (Items will go home on Friday to be washed.)
There are no upcoming events to display.