G Suite for Education is a suite of free Google apps tailored specifically for schools.
When a student is logged in to his/her Google account, access to G Suite for Education Core Services, as well as thousands of educator-approved apps, is easy. Designed so that students use a single sign-on, it works anywhere on all computers, tablets, or mobile device. Each learner will use countless G Suite tools throughout the school year, including Gmail, Docs, Sheets, and Classroom.
Please continue to follow dismissal procedures...
Print and complete the dismissal change form to notify the main office.
Can't download or print? No problem. Copies of the letter can be sent home for your use. Simply complete the form with your child's FULL NAME and date and type of dismissal change, then send it to school with your student.
If you send in a handwritten letter, please write legibly and be sure to include your child's full name, the date, and teacher's name. This letter must be separate from any other correspondence intended for the teacher as these dismissal notes are sent to the main office.
Students use their district Google accounts' credentials to log into Pearson Envision Math.
1. Log into district Google account (Gmail) using studentIDemail@example.com
*If this is your first time logging into Gmail, your password is welcome#jsd.
2. Open a new tab and go to Switlik's website
3. At the top of the page, click on "For the parents and students."
4. Select "Elementary Envision Math" to get to Pearson Realize website.
5. Logging into Google first will automatically sign you in to PEARSON realize.