We are doing great! 4th graders are reading and writing realistic fiction like experts. They are learning to multiply 1-digit factors by multiple-digit factors. Also, ask your fourth grader about the first inhabitants of New Jersey: The Lenape! To see more details, click HERE.
October has a lot going on! Here are the spirit weeks:
Resources for Parents
My email: email@example.com
Using Google Classroom:
Accessing your child's Pearson account:
Please follow the directions below to help you navigate your child’s Pearson Realize account online.
- Go to Rosenauer homepage.
- Click on the Launch Pad
- Click on Pearson Realize Math Sign In
- Log in using username/password
- Once you are logged in to Pearson EasyBridge, click on Pearson Realize button on right side
- Once you are logged into your child’s account, you may click on Programs, Classes, or Grades.
Programs- Allows you to view each Topic with all lessons and videos.
Classes- Allows you to view all assignments. We will take all assessments online. You can review the test with your child here.
Grades- Allows you to view the standards that your child has mastered, and those that your child needs more practice with. Please note that not all of the standards are found on our report card. Please contact me with any concerns.
**For anyone having trouble with the Pearson online tools, I hope this slideshow will prove to be a good resource. Parent Guide
To join my Remind class, text @3a24gh to the number 81010
*No school 11/4 or 11/5
* You can find a copy of my Back to School Night presentation HERE
* Please remember to send a water bottle daily.
* Please have your child come to school with a fully charged Chromebook.
* Please send headphones, if you have them to spare.
* Parents of walkers, please note that we will dismiss from the Music trailer on Tuesdays. The rest of the week we will dismiss through the 5th grade doors.