Welcome to phase 3 of remote learning! The link below covers the next week of plans. (05/18 - 05/22)
Please reach out to me by email (email@example.com) or Dojo message with any questions or issues that you may have with your daily assignments.
I am going to provide a "checklist" of what should be completed each day to help you stay organized:
Math: (Not for Ms. Hoermann and Mrs. Douvris's friends)
- Daily Common Core Review.
- Watch video for the day's lesson
- Student Practice page (See plans for pages and assigned questions.)
- Quick Check (Everyone must go online to Pearson to complete this.)
- Having trouble with the math book? Click here!!!
Literacy: (Not for Ms. Hoermann and Ms. William's friends)
- Read a book of your choice for 30 minutes and log (a log is available through my plans if needed).
- There are specific videos/articles I would like you to look at each day, so refer to my plans and our daily To Do list.
- Mon.-Thur. there is an assignment in Google Classroom to complete. Friday is a Freckle assignment day!
- Over the next 5 days, find time to read the Scholastic Magazine focusing on Earth Day. (It is linked in my plans)
- There is a quiz in the Google Classroom for when you are done. It's just for fun!
Hello Switlik Families.
Just a reminder that we would like to show just how much our school community cares.
Please email photos of your cards and letters for hospital workers to firstname.lastname@example.org and your artwork for the senior center to SwitlikCares08527@gmail.com as soon as possible! Please see the principal's message for more information.
PLEASE do not include photographs of your children.
Remember, a little act of kindness goes a long way!
Some important upcoming events: