Welcome to Preschool!
Classroom Teacher: Mrs. Waltz
I'm so excited to be teaching your child this school year!
What to Bring to School:
- Please send in a notebook and a folder every day. If you feel more comfortable communicating via email instead of a notebook, please let me know. I'd be happy to communicate with you anyway you feel comfortable.
- Please send in a set of spare clothes in case an accidents occur.
- Please send in a small blanket. School will supply a sheet for the resting mat.
- Please label all your childs belongings.
- If your child is not potty trained, please send in pull ups and wipes. A note will be sent home when more is needed.
- Please send in a mask with your child every day and send in a few extra just in case it is needed.
- Send in a lunch, drink and a snack. If your child is buying lunch, please let us know.
Preschool School Hours:
Shortened Day- 9:25am- 1:55 pm
Full Day- 9:25am- 3:35pm
Delayed Opening- 11:25-3:35pm
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns: Mwaltz@jacksonsd.org
Thank you for viewing our class page!