8th grade science
In this class, we will be learning about chemistry, physics, atmosphere, and ecology.
PLEASE sign up for Remind Messages!! For both parents and students. I will send OCCASIONAL message to remind about big events.
Go to remind.com/join/disanzasci or TEXT 81010 with the message "@DisanzaSci"
Homeroom students ONLY: @mca215
-Semester 2 students will sign up in February.
Period 1-2A Class Code: wf5gv1p
Period 4-5A Class Code: r0ymhm
Period 5B-6 Class Code: srj23j1
Grading: For more specific information use the link below for the Class Outline
50% Assessments (30% Test & 20% Quiz)
General Class Materials
Tues, Jan 22nd:
None of these things are last minute.
Everything has had DAYS or WEEKS to be completed.
1. TWO Article Reviews (TEST GRADE) 4 weeks to complete
see Google Classroom OR instruction sheet for more info
- NO LATES accepted, given 4 weeks to complete! (as stated verbally MANY times and on instruction sheet) Absent, vacation, competitions, etc. Don't procrastinate.
2. Open Note Newton's Law Quiz (Tues, 1/22)
- Quiz Review given out Monday, due Friday!!
3. Portfolio Packet: Newton's Laws (due Wed, 1/16)
- We have done everything in the portfolio together
- This, as always, should be a 100.