8th grade science
In this class, we will be learning about chemistry, physics, atmosphere, and ecology.
PLEASE sign up for Remind Messages!! For both parents and students. I will send OCCASIONAL message to remind about big events.
rmd.at/disanzasci or TEXT 81010 with the message @DisanzaSci
Homeroom students ONLY: @mca215
Period 1-2A Class Code: wmd9onk
Period 4-5A Class Code: wfe3m7k
Period 5B-6 Class Code: 16mr0lv
Grading: For more specific information use the link below for the Class Outline
50% Assessments (Test & Quiz)
General Class Materials
Tues, April 2nd:
None of these things are last minute.
Everything has had DAYS or WEEKS to be completed.
1. TWO Article Reviews (TEST GRADE) 4 weeks to complete
see Google Classroom OR instruction sheet for more info
- NO LATES accepted, given 4 weeks to complete! (as stated verbally MANY times and on instruction sheet) Absent, vacation, competitions, etc. Don't procrastinate.
2. Chemistry Test (Tues, 4/2)
- Test Review will be given out the week of 3/25, due back Fri (3/29). Further review Monday, Test Tuesday.
3. Portfolio Packet: Chemical Reactions (due Tues, 4/2)
- We will do most everything in the portfolio together
- Everything will be done by Thursday, 3/28, but you are keeping it to study for the test
- This, as always, should be a 100.