We can do virtually anything together!
Click here for access to Mrs. Fiorentino's virtual classroom (permission required)
Find the district's Remote Learning Plans and other remote info here
Email Mrs. Fiorentino here. (email@example.com)
Please look under the "Schedule" tab for special area teachers.
Some tips for setting up a remote learning space at home:
1. Make a special school space that's just for learning
2. Make the space fun with posters, drawings or other decorations
3. Make sure the space is comfortable - consider seating, temperature, and lighting
4. Keep the space free from distractions by putting toys away and making sure the noise level is good for learning
5. Keep supplies handy nearby to eliminate the student having to search the house for something they need
Some recommended supplies for learning at home are: pencils, pencil sharpener, pens, paper, 3 notebooks (composition notebooks preferred), a highlighter, Post-its or other sticky notes, and crayons or colored pencils. Much of our work will be done online, but sometimes students will be able to work with paper and pencil. It is also helpful to have a basket, bag or bin near the student's workspace to keep supplies handy.
Please use your STUDENT'S Google sign in to access the Back to School Night Meet. There will be a Meet link in Mrs. Fiorentino's Google Classroom banner.
Our virtual Back to School Night will take place on September 15 at 6:30 pm! A Google Meet link will be emailed to parents. Looking forward to seeing everyone!