1st Period 7:20 - 8:20 Extra Help by Appointment Only
2nd Period 8:28 - 9:28 Algebra I (Full Year)
3rd Period 9:36 - 10:36 Algebra I
4th Period 10:44 - 11:44 Algebra I (Full Year)
Lunch 11:45 - 12:15
5th Period 12:20 - 12:50 Probability & Statistics (APEX)
6th Period 1:00 - 1:30 AP Statistics (APEX)
After-School 1:45 - 2:15 Extra Help by Appointment Only
The expectation of students learning remotely are that student will:
- Have their district issued chromebook for each period’s lessons
- Check their teachers google classroom daily.
- Check into each assigned class daily.
- Be expected to complete work and maintain a level of engagement and participation in all classes.
- Participate in Google Meets as noted below:
- Students will be on time for each class session
- Students will be ready and prepared to learn
- Students are expected to have their video and voice enabled for the duration of the class and be expected to be called upon just as in the classroom.
- Students are expected to be attentive during lessons.
- Be expected to communicate with their teacher if they are struggling with any material or expectations of the class.
- Be expected to complete assigned classwork, assessments, and participation expectations for each of their assigned classes
- Practice digital citizenship skills when interacting online.