- Jackson Memorial High School
Hello JMHS Family:
Our Second Semester, Fifth Marking Period closes on Tuesday, May 9th, and report cards will be available to parents on Friday, May 19th.
Our Second Semester, Sixth Marking Period closes on Friday, June 22nd, and report cards will be available to parents on Wednesday, June 26th.
We are working on Senior Graduation and Award Ceremonies.
SENIOR GRADUATION WILL BE HELD THURSDAY, JUNE 22ND AT 5:30 PM
SPECIAL SENIOR ACADEMIC AWARDS WILL BE HELD WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7TH AT 6:00 PM
SENIOR PROM AT OCEAN PLACE, FRIDAY, JUNE 9TH AT 5 PM
UNDERCLASS ACADEMIC AWARDS WILL BE HELD AS FOLLOWS:
- 9TH AND 10TH GRADES - Tuesday, June 6th at 8:30 AM
- 11TH AND 12TH GRADES - Wednesday, June 7th at 8:30 AM
- Thursday, May 4th - Art Tech Expo JMHS at 6 PM
- Saturday, May 6th - is SAT testing at JMHS at 7:30 am. Please contact the college board at collegeboard.org or 866-630-9305 for further information.
- Monday, May 8th - Board of Education Meeting - Public Hearing on Proposed 2023/2024 Budget - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 17th - Board of Education Meeting at 6:30 PM
- Thursday, May 18th - PTSN Meeting at 6 PM
- Thursday, May 18th - Spring Band Concert - 7 PM
- Monday, May 22nd - STEM Recognition Ceremony - 6 PM
- Wednesday, May 24th - Spring Choral Concert - 7 PM
Shortened Day - Friday, May 26th - high school dismissal at 11:54 AM
The district is closed on Monday, May 29th in observance of Memorial Day.
- Tuesday, June 6th - 9th and 10th Academic Awards - 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, June 7th - 11th and 12th Academic Awards - 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, June 7th - Special Senior Awards - 6 PM
- Friday, June 9th - Senior Prom - Ocean Place - 5 PM
- Friday, June 19th - School Closed
- Board of Education Meeting - Wednesday, June 28th - 6 PM
Shortened Days - Friday, June 16th, and Tuesday, June 20th through Thursday, June 22nd - Dismissal for High School students is at 11:54 AM
SENIORS OF THE MONTH
The seniors chosen were nominated by staff members for superlative achievement, whether it be for involvement in activities, academics, performance, and sportsmanship, or showing outstanding improvement. A committee then reviews and makes selections.