CHRISTA MCAULIFFE MIDDLE SCHOOL
BOYS BASKETBALL 2018-19
*You must arrange a ride home from our workouts at 4:30pm on practice days.If you are selected to represent McAuliffe Middle School in our basketball program, you are expected to be committed. You must:
- Have all required "pay to participate" fees payed in full
- Return a signed copy of the team contract and school policy packet
- Attend daily practices & games
- Adhere to the academic eligibility requirements
- Follow the "Zero Tolerance" discipline policy
- Stay for both games
Furthermore, although we recognize the importance of all extracurricular activities, the team takes priority over other teams/clubs. A strict attendance policy will be implemented. Two unexcused absences may result in removal from the team. All final decisions will be made at the discretion of the coach in accordance with the policies set forth by the Jackson Board of Education. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at: email@example.comUpcoming Schedule:
We will meet at 5pm in main lobby by the lion head and have pizza. During that we will talk with some varsity players, picture opportunities (15 minutes) & tour the building. We will then go into the aux gym by 6:00--watch varsity warm up and listen to the pre game talk giving by Mr. Antenucci himself. At 6:30--prior to start of game we will be recognized at half court for our championship.
- Practice Fri. Jan. 11 2:30-3:30 All players will take the 3:40 bus home.
- Practice Mon. Jan. 14 2:30-4:30
- Game Tues. Jan 15 @ Lake Riviera 3:30
- Game home vs. TR South 3:45
- Practice Thurs. Jan. 17 2:30-3:30 All players will take the 3:40 bus home.
- OFF Jan.19-21 MLK Jr. Holiday
- **Practice Tues. Jan 22 is cancelled, all player should go home on after school buses.
- Practice Wed. Jan. 23 2:30-4:30
- Game Thurs. Jan. 24 @ Lacey
- Practice Fri. Jan. 25 2:30-4:30
- Practice Mon. Jan. 28 2:30-4:30
- Game Tues. Jan. 29 @ Point Boro 3:45
- Thursday 1/31 @ Jackson Liberty HS see below:
Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Players will contact their parents/guardians on the bus ride home and cooridante a ride home from away games. Typically, I'll have our players text or call once we leave the school and give the best estimated time of arrival back at McAuliffe). Home games the best estimated time of pickup is 5:00.