2020 Fall Season UPDATE 9/9/20
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY.
If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please contact Coach Nicole Breccia - firstname.lastname@example.org
All athletes interested in playing MUST have an updated completed physical on file with our health office BEFORE THEY CAN ATTEND TRYOUTS.
IF YOU HAVE A PLANNED PHYSICAL WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN, PLEASE COMPLETE THE GOOGLE FORM FOUND UNDER THE "FORMS" TAB BEFORE MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH.
Tryouts will begin on Monday, September 14th. Games will be scheduled to start October 1st.
*TENATIVE* Try Out Schedule
Monday, September 14th 3:30-5pm....ALL GRADES
Tuesday, September 15th 3:30-5pm....ALL GRADES
Wednesday, September 16th 3:30-5pm....ALL GRADES
Thursday, September 17th 3:30-5pm....ALL GRADES
Friday, September 18th 3:30-5pm....ALL GRADES
Try Out Information
- All players attending tryouts MUST be cleared to play or they will be sent home.
- All players MUST complete the Daily COVID Screening prior to attending try outs EVERY DAY!
- Please arrange a ride to and from tryouts - we are unsure at this time if the district will be providing transportation.
- Drop off & pick up is at Jackson Liberty High School in the Football Field parking lot.
- Players will need their stick, field hockey face mask, mouth guard, cleats, shin guards, & mask. (Please email me if you have a concern.)
- Do NOT forget water!
*Please note that ALL tryouts/practices/home games will be held at Jackson Liberty High School.*
Conditioning is a must. Games consist of two 20 minute halves. You should be able to run at least 10 minutes without stopping. Each practice will begin with a distance run, which all players should be able to complete.
Below is a list of stretching exercises you should do before and after you running. You do not have to do every exercise but you should do at least six of them.
I also have the example video clips to show you how the exercises should be done.
If you have a problem or ailment with any of the exercises, please see your doctor!