2021 Fall Season UPDATED 7/27/21
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY.
Join our Remind for up-to-date information.
If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please contact Coach Nicole Breccia - firstname.lastname@example.org
All athletes interested in playing MUST have an updated completed physical on file with our health office BEFORE THEY CAN ATTEND TRYOUTS.
If you have not turned in your COMPLETED Physical Packet, you MUST turn it in directly to Jackson Liberty High School Athletic Department by Thursday, September 9th. Physical Packets can be found under the "Forms and Information" tab. It can sometimes take days to get cleared, so please hand it in as soon as possible. Please do not bring the packet to tryouts because I am unable to clear you. You will not be able to participate in workouts and/or tryouts until you are cleared by the nurse. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*TENATIVE* Voluntary Workout Schedule
Monday, August 16th 8:30-10am....ALL GRADES
Wednesday, August 18th 8:30-10am....ALL GRADES
*TENTATIVE* Team Tryout Schedule
Tuesday, August 31st 8:30-10am.....ALL GRADES
Thursday, September 9th 2:30-5pm....ALL GRADES
Friday, September 10th 2:30-4:30pm....ALL GRADES
Try Out Information
- All players attending tryouts MUST be cleared to play or they will be sent home.
- All players MUST complete the Daily COVID Screening prior to attending try outs EVERY DAY!
- Please arrange a ride to and from tryouts - we are unsure at this time if the district will be providing transportation.
- Drop off & pick up is at Jackson Liberty High School in the Football Field parking lot.
- Players will need their stick, field hockey face mask, mouth guard, cleats, shin guards, & mask. (Please email me if you have a concern.)
- Do NOT forget water!
*Please note that ALL tryouts/practices/home games will be held at Jackson Liberty High School.*
Conditioning is a must. Games consist of two 20 minute halves. You should be able to run at least 10 minutes without stopping. Each practice will begin with a distance run, which all players should be able to complete.
Below is a list of stretching exercises you should do before and after you running. You do not have to do every exercise but you should do at least six of them.
I also have the example video clips to show you how the exercises should be done.
If you have a problem or ailment with any of the exercises, please see your doctor!