• Staff 

    Students can be referred to the SAC by any school staff that has identified an area of concern.  Staff can call, email or stop by the SAC office and confidentially discuss any concerns they may have about a student.


    Parents who have a concern about their child may call the SAC and together they can determine the best course of action for the child.


    Students can confidentially refer other students when they feel a friend may be in need of support.


    Students may self-refer to the SAC at any time when there is an issue they would like to discuss that is non-academic in nature.


    Student's seeking assistance for substance abuse related issues are protected by a federal law (42CFRpart 2), which grants them confidentiality.