Welcome to the JLHS Student Parking Webpage!
The information contained on this page will keep both Seniors and their parents up-to-date regarding on-site parking information at Jackson Liberty High School.
JLHS Student Parking Criteria for Seniors
- The student must be a Senior in high school with 90 or more credits
- The student must not have any fines and/or discipline obligated to the high school
- The student must not be on Conduct Probation OR Credit Withdrawal
- The student must have a valid Driver's license
- The student must be driving a vehicle that is registered and insured
- The student's parents/guardians must have attended a Parent "Safe Driving" Meeting at either Jackson High School for the student that intends to drive
JLHS Student Parking Applications are available in the Main Office and in C113 (see the sidebar for time information) or you can print the package from your computer using the link contained on this page. Please read the entire packet and follow submission instructions. Failure to do so will result in a delay in the processing of the application. Do not forget to attach copies of the applicant's Drivers License, Registration of the car the applicant will be driving to JLHS, and insurance card of the car as well. Please be sure to check that the registration and Insurance are not expired prior to the first day of classes. The student will not be able to pick up the parking tag until a current documents are provided. Any issues with the documents you've provided will be communicated to the student through their District email account when school is not in session. Students are encouraged to check their accounts periodically.
JLHS Seniors can submit their parking applications any time during the hours and locations indicated in the sidebar. The enrollment is rolling and will continue the entire school year. Be sure that your legal documents are not expired!
The District will be collecting $10.00 parking tag fee per semester for each Senior desiring to drive to school. AT JLHS, the fee will be collected when the student picks up his/her hang tag. Acceptable payment methods are cash, money order or personal check. If the student is an Early Exit Senior (course fulfillment in January) the fee will be $10.00. If the student intends to park the entire school year, the fee will be $20.00. These fees will be collected in full when the student picks up their hang tag. Please note that there will be no proration; payment is either $20 to park the entire school year or $10 to park a single semester in the school year.
Additional Student Parking Info
Currently Accepting Parking Applications for 2019-2020.
JLHS Applications are accepted all year long. Be sure all required documents are current.
July - August
- Prior to the last Safe Driving Presentation for Parents (see parking announcements for date information)
- Pick-up/drop-off of applications to the Main Office.
- Hours: 8:00am through 2:30pm
- After the last Safe Driving Presentation for Parents (see parking announcements for date information)
- Pick-up/drop-off of applications to C113, Mr. Bender's office
- Hours: 8:00am through 2:30p
Once School is in Session
- All applications should be brought to C113, Mr. Bender's office
- Do not drive to school until you have your parking tag
- Administration reserves the right to distribute parking tags during specific times while school is in session so as to not disrupt a student's education.
Incoming Seniors: Did you have a Parking Tag as a Junior? READ THIS!
If your parent/guardian attended the Safe Driving Presentation in February 2019, they DO NOT need to attend any further presentations, HOWEVER you must reapply and pay for a new parking tag for the 2019-2020 school year. Your other tag is no longer valid.
Remember your current LICENSE, REGISTRATION, and INSURANCE card are Required with your application!
ANY change in automobile MUST be reported to Mr. Bender's office C113, including temporary changes.