Spring Into Reading!
Our Johnson School readers know that spring is a great time of year to check out gardening books available at our library. Be sure to stop by and take home a few spring favorites the next time that you visit the IMC!
- Growing Vegetable Soup by Lois Ehlert
- Lola Plants a Garden by Anna McQuinn
- My Garden by Kevin Henkes
- The Vegetables We Eat by Gail Gibbons
- Gardening Projects for Kids by Jenny Hendy
- Garden to Table by Katherine Hengel
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert