Welcome to Preschool!
Classroom Teacher: Jackie Hall
Paraprofessinoals: AM- Deena Valentino, PM- Melissa Johnson & personal/classroom- Dawn Pisano
We are so excited to be teaching your child this school year!
What to Bring to School:
- Please send in a notebook and a folder every day. If you feel more comfortable communicating via email instead of a notebook, please let me know. I'd be happy to communicate with you anyway you feel comfortable.
- Please send in a set of spare clothes in case an accidents occur.
- Please send in a small blanket. School will supply a sheet for the resting mat.
- Please label all your childs belongings.
- If your child is not potty trained, please send in pull ups and wipes. A note will be sent home when more is needed.
- Please send in a mask with your child every day and send in a few extra just in case it is needed.
- Send in a lunch, drink and a snack. If your child is buying lunch, please let us know.
Thank you! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Preschool School Hours:
Shortened Day- 9:25am- 1:55 pm
Full Day- 9:25am- 3:35pm
Delayed Opening- 11:25-3:35pm
9/9/21: First Day of School
9/16/21: School is closed
9/20/21: Back To School Night Prek at 5:30pm
Back To School Night Power Point- please let me know if you have any questions.
Jackson is going green! The Online Backpack contains flyers and hand outs that used to be found in your child's backpack. You will find flyers in the online backpack that will tell you about upcoming events and can be printed at home.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns: email@example.com.
Thank you for viewing our class page!