Welcome to Preschool!
Classroom Teacher: Jackie Hall
Paraprofessional: Dawn Pisano
We are so excited to be teaching your child this school year!
What to Bring to School:
- Please send in a notebook and a folder every day. If you feel more comfortable communicating via email instead of a notebook, please let me know. I'd be happy to communicate with you anyway you feel comfortable.
- Please send in a set of spare clothes in case an accidents occur.
- Please label all your childs belongings.
- If your child is not potty trained, please send in pull ups and wipes. A note will be sent home when more is needed.
- Please send in a mask with your child every day and send in a few extra just in case it is needed.
- Send in a lunch, drink and a snack. If your child is buying lunch, please let us know.
- Please send in the chromebook charged every Thursday. The charger can stay home.
- Reminder: Please fill out the COVID Health Screening every day prior to arrival.
Thank you! Please let me know if you have any questions.
-Pick up and Drop off are at Door 2. Please have an ID for pick up.
What to have at home for Remote Learning Opportunities:
-Glue (glue bottle or stick), crayons, kid sized scissors, pencils, dry erase marker(s). I will be sending home a packet in the beginning of school to keep at home
Preschool School Hours:
Our current schedule is on a *Shortened Day Schedule:
*Shortened Day- 10:00am- 2:30 pm Monday - Friday
Full Day- 10:00am- 4:00pm
Delayed Opening- 10:30-4:00pm
Monday March 1-Friday March 5 we will be having a spirit week for Dr. Seuss's birthday!
Monday March 1-"The Cat in the Hat" Wear a hat today!
Tuesday March 2- "Green Eggs and Ham" Wear green!
Wednesday March 3-"One, Fish, Two Fish" Wear red or blue!
Thursday March 4- " Fox in Socks" Wear crazy or fun socks!
Friday March 5-"The Sleep Book" Wear your coziest pajamas!
Jackson is going green! The Online Backpack contains flyers and hand outs that used to be found in your child's backpack. You will find flyers in the online backpack that will tell you about upcoming events and can be printed at home.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for viewing our class page!