Welcome to Preschool!
Welcome to Preschool! 2022-2023 School Year
Teacher: Jackie Hall “Ms. Jackie”
About our Preschool Program: We follow the Creative Curriculum Program and its objectives. During the year, we will complete studies on interest areas like Trees, Insects, Musical Instruments, Building, Clothing, Etc. The students will enjoy learning and playing in Centers each day where they will work on different skills and learning about the studies we are working on. We encourage independence and self-help skills throughout the day. I can’t wait to be your child’s teacher this year and I look forward to meeting you at Orientation!
- School Hours: 9:25-3:35
- Pick Up & Drop Off at Door 4 unless your child is taking the bus. Please bring your ID for Pick up.
- Send in: change of clothes in case of accidents or messes, pull-ups and wipes if your child is not potty-trained, a crib sheet and a small blanket for rest time. Please label everything with your child’s name or initials. Please send in a backpack large enough to fit a folder and notebook.
- Student IDs- Please send in student ID’s every day. They need it to get onto the bus everyday if they ride the bus. They will need their student ID’s to order school lunches.
- Lunch & Snacks- If your child would like to order lunch, please let me know. If not, please send in a lunch and drink. Please provide a snack and drink for our afternoon snack time.
- If your child has any allergies or you have any other concerns that I should know about, please let me know.
If you have any questions, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your summer and I look forward to meeting you soon!
Preschool School Hours:
Shortened Day- 9:25am- 1:55 pm
Full Day- 9:25am- 3:35pm
Delayed Opening- 11:25-3:35pm
Have a wonderful summer!
Jackson is going green! The Online Backpack contains flyers and hand outs that used to be found in your child's backpack. You will find flyers in the online backpack that will tell you about upcoming events and can be printed at home.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns: email@example.com.
Thank you for viewing our class page!