What is the Jackson School District Pre-School Program?
- A FULL-Day, 5 day-a-week program,
- or a HALF-Day, 5 day-a-week program
The Pre-School Inclusion Program is a tuition-based educational environment that provides parents of students who are 3 and 4 years old the opportunity to register for a developmentally appropriate early learning experience within the school district. Students must reach the age of 3 or 4 by Oct. 1 of a given school year.
Special needs and typically developing pre-schoolers will come together in an inclusive classroom where language, academic and social skills will be developed in a nurturing environment. Enrollment is open to pre-school students who live in Jackson at a low tuition cost.
The curriculum design and implementation are based on the New Jersey Department of Education’s Pre-School Teaching and Learning Standards and the Pre-School Implementation Guidelines.
- Child Care is available
- Taught by certified teachers
- Developmentally appropriate, fun and interactive early learning experience within the Jackson School District
- Easy transition to Kindergarten - program is aligned with Jackson School District curriculum
For cost information, see the RATES page.
NOTE: Children and grandchildren of Jackson School District staff members are welcome to enter the lottery as well.
Tuition-Based Pre-School Program: 732-833-4684
Special Education Placements: 732-833-4657