Welcome to Miss Yost's Preschool Class! I am so glad you are here!
About our Preschool Program: We follow the Creative Curriculum. This curriculum focuses on learning through purposeful play. There are many centers throughout our classroom for the children to explore; Blocks, Library, Art, Toys and Games, Dramatic Play, Discovery, Writing, Music, and Sensory. Creative Curriculum has an assortment of "studies" which will prompt the children with questions and give them the opportunity to answer them through exploration.
- School Hours: 9:00-3:20. Preschool pickup begins at 3:10
- Pick Up and Drop Off at door 14 unless your child is taking the bus. Please have ID available when picking up.
- Send In:
- Complete change of clothes in case of accidents or spills (please label).
- Crib sheet/blanket for rest time (please label).
- Backpack that your child can manipulate independently. Preferably large enough to fit a folder.
- Student IDs: Please send in student IDs every day. They need it to get onto the bus daily if that is their mode of transportation. It is also needed to order school lunches.
- Lunch & Snacks: If your child would like to order lunch, please let me know in advance. If not, please send in a lunch and drink. They will also need an extra snack and drink for our PM snack time.
- If your child has any allergies or you have any concerns I should know about, please don't hesitate to let me know.