**New directions for signing onto the math website**
1. Sign into your Gmail account.
2. Click on the "waffle" in the upper right hand corner.
3. Scroll down until you see the Pearson Easybridge Plus icon.
4. Click on the Pearson Easybridge Plus icon.
5. Have fun exploring the 3rd grade online textbook, lesson reviews, and games!
You can view your student's Online Math tests and scores on the Pearson Realize website. This is accessible from the "Pearson Login" tab, and students should be familiar with how to sign themselves in. Test scores will be given online as a percentage, but remember that this is not how student report card grades will be given this year. Please instead focus on the different skills that were tested. If your student struggled with a particular skill, you can review the "Practice Buddy" assignments. Please keep that many of these skills will be revisited in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.