MISS SMITH'S CLASS
Welcome back! I hope that everyone had a happy and healthy summer!
My name is Kirstyn Smith and I am so excited to be working with your children this year!
Important information regarding this school year:
- Please send your child to school with a charged chromebook and their ID badge every day.
- Please be sure to check your child's folder every night.
- Please send your child in with a water bottle each day. They will be able to keep it on their desk.
- If your child has a change in their dismissal arrangements or will be buying lunch when they do not normally do so, please send in a letter with your child or contact the office immediately. If you send them in with money, please label it in a bag with their name on it.
- Be on the lookout for Google Classroom, Remind, and ClassDojo sign up directions.
-Our classroom is a Peanut and Tree Nut Free Room.
Suggested items to have for the first week of school:
-1 hard pencil case
- 1 folder (with side pockets)
- pair of earbuds (used for Chromebooks)
*Donations of tissues and hand sanitizer are always greatly appreciated.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com