Non-Public Timeline for Title I Services
Consultation is ongoing throughout the school year, however, we ask that you participate in spring consultation to help us design an equitable program that meets the needs of all students living in Jackson township.
2022-2023 School Year - Important Dates
Spring consultation letters are mailed to schools by May 1, 2022. See this link for a copy of the letter.
The Jackson Township School District is opting to collect the Nonpublic School Low Income Family Survey (PDF) once every two years as allowed by federal regulation. PLEASE SEE BELOW for how to submit that survey to us.
- If you submitted forms last year, we will be using those forms to generate your allocation.
- If you did not receive a Title I allocation last year and have students in your school that reside in Jackson Township, please use the link below to complete it.
- Nonpublic School Low Income Family Survey This must be submitted by May 30, 2022 for review/consideration of a Title I allocation.
Spring Consultation meeting: May 12, 2022
- Link to Google Meet for the May 12, 2022 Spring Consultation
- Link to May 12, 2022 Non-Public Consultation Meeting Presentation
- Use of ESEA Funds to Meet Identified Nonpublic Student Needs (form)
- Affirmation of Consultation form (PDF) please email the completed form to Pam Budrow at email@example.com by June 1, 2022.
- If you do not wish to participate Please complete the ESEA Nonpublic Refusal of Funds Affirmation PDF and email completed form to Pam Budrow at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2022.
The ESEA Title I,II,III and IV are due to the state of NJ on June 30, 2022.
Allocation letters will be mailed to schools in Mid July, pending our receipt of the approved application from the state of NJ.
Student qualification forms should be completed as soon as possible, services can not begin until qualification forms are approved and we receive a school year calendar and bell schedule.
After August 15, 2022, student qualification forms will be reviewed on the 15th of each month.
To complete forms, see below:
Contact the DOE Nonpublic Ombudsman:
Constance Webster, PhD
ESSA Nonpublic Ombudsman
Office of Nonpublic Schools
New Jersey Department of Education