This page contains information and resources about COVID-19. Utilizing social media for information can often heighten anxiety and create confusion. Please be sure to consult this page, links, district/school websites and official district communications and resources for factual information on situations as they may arise.
As a Parent, What Should I be Doing?
Please also review with your child the importance of handwashing and preventative health measures:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your sleeve, not your hands;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Wash hands often with soap and water - for at least 20 seconds - especially before eating or after going to the bathroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing;
- Avoid people who are sick;
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces and objects;
- Stay home when you are sick;
- Do not send your child to school if he/she is exhibiting COVID-compatible symptoms.