How to Make an Appointment to Register Your Child
All parents/guardians must register their children by making an appointment with the District Registrar.
The only exception is during our Kindergarten Roundup registration week in the spring, during which Kindergarten registrations are taken at each elementary school. (See Kindergarten Registration Page)
To make an appointment to register, please contact District Registrar Kim Siciliano at 732-833-4661.
How to Register Your Child
Complete the Online Pre-Registration Form
Download, print and complete the Supplemental Registration Forms (FYI: This packet contains information and forms - you need to print out only the forms that need to be filled out).
Bring with you to your appointment:
If You Cannot Register Online...
OPTION 1 - Use One of Our Computers
The administration building (151 Don Connor Blvd.) has computers available for your use.
- If you come in about a half-hour before your scheduled registration appointment, you can complete the online registration.
- Just be sure to complete all the Supplemental Registration Forms prior to your arrival (see above).
OPTION 2 - Complete Paper Forms
We encourage all registrants to use the online registration form. If you cannot complete this registration form online for some reason, you can:
- Visit the Registration Forms Page and download, print and complete all of the forms.
- Please be sure to print clearly.
- Bring the completed forms and proofs of residency to your registration appointment.