Welcome to Ms. Kennedy's Kindergarten Class Page!
My email address is: email@example.com
Google Classroom page is: Ms. Kennedy's Kindergarten (2019-2020)
Please contact me if you have any questions!
- Remote Learning Plans- The updated remote learning plans will begin on Monday, April 20th. Remote learning plans will be posted on this classpage as well as my google classroom page. I will be available during school hours (8:25-3:10) to answer any questions you may have. Here I have attached the link to my Kindergarten remote learning plans. Kennedy Updated Remote Learning Plans
* If you are having difficulty printing the activities please see the message below:
- If you use google chrome for your browser, you can download an extension called Kami Extension that lets you annotate a PDF. In essence, it lets you type over a document. You can then save the document and email me the document completed.
- Also, completing work on a seperate piece of paper is acceptable. Just make sure to put a name and date on the top so it can be accounted for.
COMPLETED WORK WILL BE USED AS STUDENT'S ATTENDANCE WHILE WE ARE OUT OF SCHOOL. ALL WORK IS DUE ON THE DAY STUDENTS RETURN TO SCHOOL.
Below I have posted our class schedule. This can be beneficial to try and keep students on a routine throughout the day :)
8:45-9:10: Unpack & build with toys
What day was yesterday? What day is today? What is the date? What is the year?
What is the weather like today?
9:20-9:45: Social Studies/Science
The online remote schedule will have activities to do during this time.
Basically a time to review skills in centers. I typically do 2 plays centers and 2 work centers. You can review letters, sounds/sight words, number practice, etc.
Practice all of the letters and sounds. We started to practice the digraph “sh” maybe write some words that have the “sh” sound.
For reading, we read from our book baggies.
The online remote schedule will have information regarding what to do during this time.
We go outside on the playground and have lunch during this time.
12:15-12:40 Sight Words
We play sight word games and review our previous sight words. I also introduce the new sight words for the week as well.
The online remote schedule will have writing prompts to do during this time.
Practicing how to write numbers is always a great idea! The online remote schedule will have things for the students to do as well.
- Online Additional Resources
The links below are free online websites that can be utilized to help students learn from home :)
^ Class Code: YK53BW
Student Username is their first and last name
Social Studies/Science Resources
Virtual Field Trips
Cosmic Kids Yoga
Listen & Move
Thank you for your cooperation/understanding during this time. Please feel free to reach out to me for any questions you may have. Have fun learning at home :) -Ms. Kennedy
9/8 PTN Bubbakoos Fundraiser (all day)
9/10-9/11 School Closed - Holiday
9/14 Wear favorite team shirt day!
9/19 PTN Pizza Hut Fundraiser (Howell)
9/21 PTN Family Movie Night 6:30pm
9/26 Back to school night!
9/28 School Spirit Day - Wear School Spirit Wear or