Please see the class calendar to find upcoming events.
*Suggested school supplies see below*
Reader's Workshop~ Unit 1 Interpreting Characters
Writer's Workshop~ Realistic Fiction
Math~ Topic 1 Place Value Concepts
- Please bring in a Healthy snack everyday. Suggested snacks are fruit, veggies w/ dressing or dip, pretzels, goldfish, cheese sticks, yogurt, non-sugary dry cereal, applesauce.....
- We do have peanut and tree nut allergies in our class so please make your snacks nut free!
Email address- SLokerson@jacksonsd.org
Call the office 732-833-4680
Write a note in your child's planner
Everyone please bring in a box of tissues. These are for everyone to use throughout the year.
I will have ALL the supplies and notebooks you will need.
However, if you want to purchase your own you will need:
- 1 homework folder
- pencil/supply zipper pouch/case
- dry erase markers (black usually works the best on the communicators)
- 5 composition notebooks for Math, Science, Social Studies, Reader's & Writer's Workshop
- 1 one subject notebook of your choice for Spelling
Thank you! I'm looking forward to a wonderful school year!
English Language Arts
Monday- Art w/ Mr. Bryan
Tuesday- Music w/ Miss Clark
Wednesday- World Language w/ Senora Barton-Thrift
Thursday-Computers w/ Mrs. Sendecki
Friday- Gym w/ Mr. D