Welcome to Mr. Paradise's
3rd Grade Class!!
In this class we will display Super Character!
Attention Parents: Please refer to the Class Dojo or Google Classroom for all current assignments and information.
“You only have your thoughts and dreams ahead of you. You are someone. You mean something.” – Batman
Students and Parents,
Welcome to another fun-filled year of learning!
I look forward to meeting and working with all of you this year.
On Friday, you will be able to go into Google Classroom app & see our Google Classroom page. You can then join it! Email me if you are having difficulty joining our classroom.
Mr. Paradise: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to complete the daily health screening for your child each day before they come to school for their in-person school day.
- Please have your child bring their chromebooks back and forth to school each day fully charged.
- Please send your child in with earbuds or headphones labled with their name in a plastic bag. We will provide all other individual supplies for your child.
- During our morning routine, I will take a count for anyone buying lunch. We strongly encourage you to add money to your child's lunch account rather than carrying cash.
- Please have your child bring in a water bottle. We will use the water fountain only to refill if needed.
- Please make sure your child is aware of their dismissal routine (bus, child care, parent pick-up).
Optional Supplies/Classroom Donations
- individual hand sanitizer
- extra mask
- pencil case
- paper towels
In-Person School Schedule:
8:55-9:25- Arrival/Morning Meeting
11:05- 11:45- Science/S.S.
Remote School Schedule:
*Work on assignments in goolge classroom
1:05-1:35 Specials-(see schedule below)
2:20-3:15 google meet (link will be posted on google classroom)
Specials schedule and link to classroom pages:
**All specials will be held on the student's remote day from 1:05-1:35.Week A -Monday/Tuesday MusicWednesday/Thursday PEFriday ArtWeek B - Monday/Tuesday ComputersWednesday/Thursday IMCFriday Art
Here is what we are doing in the classroom:
Read for 20 minutes, nightly.
Skills/Strategies covered in the Building a Reading Life unit:
Choosing just right books, reading with fluency, figuring out word
meanings & retelling stories
* Capitalization & Punctuation
* Writing complete sentences & paragraphs
* Informational Writing
Topic 1 -Multiplication and Division of Whole Numbers
1-1: Multiplication as Repeated Addition
1-2: Multiplication on a number line
1-3: Arrays and Multiplication
1-4: The Commutative Property
1-5: Division as Sharing
1-6: Division as Repeated Subtraction
1-7: Math Practices and Problem Solving
Feel free to email me at email@example.com
9:05 - 11:15 Literacy
11:15 - 11:35 Recess
11:35 - 12:05 Lunch
12:05 - 1:00 Science/Social Studies
1:00 - 1:30 WIN
1:30 - 2:30 Math
2:30 - 3:10 Special
Monday - Gym
Tuesday - Art
Wednesday - Music
Thursday - Computers
Friday - World language
Hello everyone! Back to School will take place virtually on Wedbesday, September 23rd. I will have two 30 minute sessions available. The first session will take place at 7pm, followed by the 2nd session at 7:30. I look forward to meeting all of you! I have attached a link for each session.
Session 1 @ 7:00 pm Click Here
Session 2 @ 7:30 pm Click Here
I am so excited to see all of you next week!
We are going to have an amazing year together!
On Friday 9/4 , you will be able to go into the Google Classroom app & see our Google Classroom page. You can then join it! Email me if you are having difficulty joining our Google Classroom.
I will see "group 2 (B)" in-person on Tuesday!
The "Group 1 (A)" students that will not be present in school on Sept. 8th will need to join our Google Meet at 2:20 on Tuesday. The link will be posted in the Google Classroom, so don't forget to check your email for the invite.