Welcome to Ms. Hussa and Mrs. Gochal's Class!
We are so excited about meeting all of you next week on Tuesday! Be sure to check your email soon. We will be sending you a link with our Google Classroom code. We will also be sending out an email to parents to join our Class Dojo.
We are going to have an amazing year together!
- Please have your child bring their chromebooks back and forth to school each day fully charged.
- Please send your child in with earbuds or headphones labled with their name in a plastic bag. We will provide all other individual supplies for your child.
- Please have your child bring in a water bottle. We will use the water fountain only to refill if needed.
- Please make sure your child is aware of their dismissal routine (bus, child care, parent pick-up, car loop).
Optional Supplies/Classroom Donations
- individual hand sanitizer
- paper towels
10:00- 11:40- Literacy
1:50-2:30 Science/Social Studies/Health
"It's a Good Day to Have a Good Day!"
Feel free to email me at email@example.com
Decorate your Writer's Notebook with pictures that fill your heart up
Unit 1: Crafting True Stories
Remember to read 20 minutes every night. It is also important to talk about what you read. Find a friend or family member to talk to about your book.
Unit 1: Building a Reading Life
Unit 1: Forces and Interactions
Unit 1: Government and the Democratic Process