Welcome to Mrs. Barnfield's 3rd Grade class!
- Please make sure to complete the daily health screening for your child each day before they come to school for their in-person school day.
- Please have your child bring their blue folder, planner (signed), math workbook, bag of books, and chromebooks back and forth to school each day fully charged.
- Please send your child in with earbuds or headphones labled with their name in a plastic bag.
- Please have your child bring in a water bottle. We will use the water fountain only to refill if needed.
In-Person School Schedule:
8:55-9:25- Arrival/Morning Meeting
11:05- 11:45- Science/S.S.
Remote School Schedule:
*Log on to our google classroom and follow the schedule
* Work on assignments in google classroom
*1:05-1:35 Specials-(make sure to log on to the special's google classroom for this meet. Directions are below.)
- Have your child log into their Google account
- Press on the 9 boxes (waffle) Apps Launcher
- Press Google Classroom (Green Box - surrounded by gold)
- Join the Grade for their Special Area Class (I believe they are all set up with this)
- The Google Meet Code is located in the Banner at the top on the left hand side under the Class Code.
- Click there to join the Google Meet.
*2:20-3:10 class google meet (link will be posted on our (Mrs. Barnfield's) google classroom right before the meeting)
Specials schedule and link to classroom pages:
**All specials will be held on the student's remote day from 1:05-1:35.*Week A (first week of school is an A week)-Monday/Tuesday Computers-Wednesday/Thursday Art-Friday IMC*Week B (2nd week of school is a B week)- Monday/Tuesday Music-Wednesday/Thursday PE(Gym)-Friday IMC
Virtual Back to School Night will be held on 9/23/2020. Please check your emails, as Mr. Burgos has sent an important one about that night. Remember that on that date a video will be sent to you from Mr. Burgos and Mr. Levinson for you to review before our class Meet. There will be two sessions available (7:00pm and 7:30pm) for the night of the 23rd with me. The Google Meet invitation link will be posted right here on my class page. I can't wait to "see" you all next Wednesday!