May 13 - 17
*Check here often for important information. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or concerns.
Topic 13 Review
Topic 13 Test Tuesday, 5/14/19
Topic 14-1 Line Plots
Topic 14-2 More Line Plots
Things to know about our class:
- Students are encouraged to bring in a water bottle to keep on their desks.
- Please check your child's planner each night. Weekly updates can be found in the planner and on the class page.
- Please do not bring in personal pencil sharpeners. I also prefer for the students to have a zipper pencil case instead of a pencil box. They tend to fall off the desks frequently and items end up all over the floor.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be having a “Working Snack” in the morning, at approximately 11:15 each day. What that means is that students can have a small snack, but must be able to work while they eat. Snack is voluntary and will not be provided by the school in the event that a student doesn’t have one.
- No nuts of any kind in the classroom
- Nothing that requires utensils or cutting
- Healthy snacks only, please
- Some examples of healthy snacks include pretzels, apples, crackers, goldfish, plain popcorn, sliced veggies, etc.
9:15 - 9:55 Math
10:00 - 10:40 Specials
10:45 - 11:10 Recess
11:15 - 1:00 Literacy
1:00 - 1:30 Lunch
1:30 - 2:00 WIN
2:00 - 2:20 Math
2:25 - 3:05 Science/Soc. St.