*Check here often for important information. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or concerns.
Please continue to have your child log in to their Google account to access our Classroom. The Second Grade Team will continue to post assignments in Google Classroom.
This week, our special area teachers will have activities for you to do. You can find all that information on their class pages.
Music - Ms. Clark
Library - Mrs. Konopack
Computers - Mrs. Sendecki
Gym - Mr. D'ambrosio
Art - Mr. Bryan
Things to know about our class:
- Students are encouraged to bring in a water bottle to keep in their cubbies.
- Please check your child's planner each night. Weekly updates can be found in the planner and on the class page.
- I prefer the students to have a zipper pencil case instead of a pencil box. They tend to fall off the desks frequently and items end up all over the floor.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be having a “Working Snack” in the morning, at approximately 11:15 each day. What that means is that students can have a small snack, but must be able to work while they eat. Snack is voluntary and will not be provided by the school in the event that a student doesn’t have one.
- No nuts of any kind in the classroom
- Nothing that requires utensils or cutting
- Healthy snacks only, please
- Some examples of healthy snacks include pretzels, apples, crackers, goldfish, plain popcorn, sliced veggies, etc.
9:05 - 9:20 Health
9:20 - 10:00 Specials
10:00 - 10:40 Science/Soc. St.
10:45 - 11:05 Recess
11:10 - 12:10 Math
12:10 - 12:50 Fundations
12:55 - 1:25 Lunch
1:25 - 1:55 WIN
2:05 - 3:05 Language Arts