November 18 - 22
*Check here often for important information. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or concerns.
Math Topics This Week:
- Topics 1-4 Review
- Topics 1-4 Benchmark Test
- Topic 5-1 Subtract tens and ones on a hundred chart
Things to know about our class:
- Students are encouraged to bring in a water bottle to keep in their cubbies.
- Please check your child's planner each night. Weekly updates can be found in the planner and on the class page.
- I prefer the students to have a zipper pencil case instead of a pencil box. They tend to fall off the desks frequently and items end up all over the floor.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be having a “Working Snack” in the morning, at approximately 11:15 each day. What that means is that students can have a small snack, but must be able to work while they eat. Snack is voluntary and will not be provided by the school in the event that a student doesn’t have one.
- No nuts of any kind in the classroom
- Nothing that requires utensils or cutting
- Healthy snacks only, please
- Some examples of healthy snacks include pretzels, apples, crackers, goldfish, plain popcorn, sliced veggies, etc.
9:05 - 9:20 Health
9:20 - 10:00 Specials
10:05 - 10:45 Science/Soc. St.
10:45 - 11:10 Recess
11:15 - 12:50 Literacy
12:55 - 1:25 Lunch
1:25 - 1:50 WIN
1:55 - 3:05 Math
8:55 AM - 1:35 PM Shortened Day - Conferences
8:55 AM - 1:35 PM Shortened Day
November 28, 2019
November 29, 2019
December 10, 2019
December 20, 2019
December 22, 2019