If you can't print your bus pass...
IF YOU CANNOT PRINT YOUR BUS PASS:
If you cannot print your bus pass at home, you can come into the Administration Building at 151 Don Connor Blvd. on the dates below and we can print one for you.
We will have a tent in the lot on the left side of the Administration Building so we can safely assist our families. It would be helpful if visitors parked in the Jackson Memorial High School student lot, which is adjacent to our Admin parking lot.
- Please remember to wear a face covering.
- Please park on the side of the building (you can park at the edge of the student lot at Jackson Memorial HS as well. That lot is adjacent to our Admin Building).
- Please maintain social distancing until the family before you has been assisted.
- Please remember to maintain social distancing as you wait for your turn to come in to the tent.
- Please do NOT go to your child’s school to request your pass.
- Please be sure to bring photo ID with you
- Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 3, 2020 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.