Computerized Payment System (QSP)
NEW! THERE’S AN APP FOR THAT.
Free Mobile Apps are now available for your iPhone or Android phones.
Simply type in "PayForIt" in your app store and have the convenience of depositing funds to your child’s cafeteria account.
Computerized Payment System
The Jackson Public School District operates a computerized point of sale system (POS) in all cafeterias. Students can purchase their breakfast and/or lunch, and optionally snacks, by debiting their account!
The convenience and security of placing funds in your child’s account helps to eliminate the worry about forgotten or lost money. However, Cash is still accepted in our cafeterias.
We hope that you would take advantage of our debit system. Putting money your children’s account reduces the amount of cash-handling but more importantly it helps speed up the lunch serving lines. We begin accepting deposits on the first day of school.
How to add funds to your child's account:
- You may send in cash, checks, or money orders in an envelope marked "LUNCH PROGRAM," along with your child’s full name. Please send individual deposits when paying for more than one child.
- By registering at www.payforit.net, you can make deposits on-line and even view your child’s purchases in the cafeteria. Please be mindful, that the PayForIt program is not mandatory, and is solely a convenience for families.
- PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 HOURS FOR THE FUNDS TO BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR STUDENT’S ACCOUNT.
- Unused balances will carry over to the next school year.
- Account balances can be viewed by your child when making purchases in the cafeteria.
Please assist us by encouraging your child to remember their student ID number, which is also their “PIN” number. Student photos will be attached to each account for identification and security purposes. If you have any questions, you can contact the Food Service office at 732-415-7014, and someone will gladly assist you.