Welcome to Mrs. Goldstein's Kindergarten ClassPage
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To School Night will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 13th. Information will be sent out prior to the date.
Back to School Night Presentation Link
- 1 backpack (large enough for chrome book and a folder)
- Extra set of clothing. Please place them in a plastic bag with your child’s name.
- Headphones for Chromebooks
- Daily leak-proof water bottle for breaks (preferrably a reusable bottle)
- Old sock (for dry erase board use)
All other supplies for classroom use will be provided!
For At-Home Activities
- Glue Sticks
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Fine point dry erase markers
- Small and Large Zip Lock storage bags
- Shoes without laces
- A sweater/sweatshirt for cool days in class
*STUDENT RESOURCE FOLDER*
-Use the Student Resource Folder to find extra practice activities and websites that you and your child could use to practice their skills.
*REMIND 101 TEXT MESSAGING APP install the app onto your phone for day to day communication, reminder messages, and other communication purposes.Monday: MusicTuesday: Stem Lab/ComputersWednesday: Gym (Sneakers Needed)Thursday: LibraryFriday: ArtStay healthy and safe!