Third Party Residency Form - Part B (Landlord)

This is the second part of the forms used to certify that you and your child will be living with another person here in Jackson. It is filled out by the homeowner/landlord with whom you and your child will be living. If you are registering using your own home (owned, financed or rented), this form does not apply to you.

Third_Party_Residency_Form_PartB_Landlord.pdf, 38.14 KB; (Last Modified on July 19, 2016)