Jackson School District Academies of Learning
Virtual Presentations and Application information for the 2023-2024 School Year will be posted in January 2023.
Visit each Academies Webpage!
There you can access a direct link to unique videos that highlight each Academy of Learning!
VISIT the DMA, JAA, JAB and STEM Academy Pages today!
Click on the links to the left for more information on each Academy of Learning.
Also, see our Introduction to High School Night Presentation Below.
Last Year's Schedule Format For Your Reference:
The Jackson School District has developed academies of learning to offer students a focused pathway of instruction in a particular field of study during their high school years.
Entrance into our academies is competitive. Students must complete an online application and, in some cases, take an entrance exam, audition or be interviewed.
- Entrance Exam Date: STEM - Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Liberty High School Lecture Hall for both Goetz and McAuliffe applicants.
- Entrance Audition Date: JAA - Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Liberty High School for ALL three strands (Instrumental, Vocal and Art) for both Goetz and McAuliffe applicants.
- Entrance Exam Date: JAB - Goetz Students: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Goetz 2:30 - 3:30 PM; Room TBA McAuliffe Students: Thursday, February 10, 2022 at McAuliffe 2:30 - 3:30 PM; Room TBA
- For DMA and ROTC, speak to your Guidance Counselor to register for their entry-level Freshman (Grade 9 ) Class.
- Any out of district applicants will be contacted as to their Placement Exam and/or Audition Date and Time.
Select the icon below to learn more about our Academies of Learning (JAA - JAB - DMA - STEM).
NOTE: If you are looking for information about the Air Force Junior ROTC Program - See the AFJROTC Page
Academy Application/ Acceptance Timeline
All Jackson Academies of Learning Information and Applications will be posted in