Holman Universe!!Dear parents,I continue to need your assistance during this difficult time. We are moving into the next phase of our Remote Learning. These plans will follow what the students are use to on a daily basis. I have posted it on my webpage and it can also be found in our Google Classroom. I also encourage you and your child to check out some of the resources available on both the school website and my classroom webpage as we move forward.As always, feel free to contact us via email with any questions or concerns.Working together will make it easier for all of us. Thank you for helping us help your child.Sincerely,Mr. WintersHere is a link to Mrs. Such and Mr. Winters Class PageHere is a link to our new Lesson Plans that will run from 3/30 to 4/8. They can also be found in our Google Classroom.Lesson PLans:Please remember to check out our Special Area teachers class pages. They have all worked very hard to create lessons for their students. The Special Area Teachers can be found at: Special Area Teachers Sites (click on the subject for each teacher's page.
Here are some Social Emotional Learing Resources: ------> Social Emotional Resources
* If there are any questions on our assignments please continue to post a quesion or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a link to Scholastic's free Bookflix resources: Scholastic Bookflix
- Grades 3,4,5 group topics together for each day
Scholastic site has a lot of Resources: Click this link for History Resources ---> FreedomFlix username:Freedomflix45 password:pink
Here are some Read Aloud resources from Mrs. Raney: Click the link --->Read Alouds
Everyone is doing Great Keep up the hard work. I am very impressed how well everyone is doing with using Google Classroom. Please keep asking questions if anyone has difficulty.
Here is the Cosmic Kids link that we have used for the Yoga on our classroom page: ** Cosmic Kids Yoga **
Check out the Student Resources Tab on my Class Page for different resources
Holman School Spirit Days:
- Monday (3/30): Read somewhere comfy and cozy
- Tuesday (3/31): Take a walk or bike ride with a family member
- Wednesday (4/1): Play a board game with your family
- Thursday (4/2): Write your name with sticks, rocks, or other outdoor materials
- Friday (4/3): Draw a picture or write a letter to a friend