Attention 5th grade parents!!On the Spot Graphics of Jackson is providing our school with a fundraiser for lawn signs for your graduate! To order your sign, please click the link below. All orders MUST be placed on this site by March 14 to get the pricing and pickup is on April 10. Orders must be placed on this site by SUNDAY, MARCH 14TH to get the $15 pricing. Sign pickups will be held on April 10th at Jackson Baptist Church parking lot from 12-4pm by On The Spot Graphics.
Important Notice from the Holman Yearbook Team:
Good Morning! Please see the following information from the Holman Yearbook Team:Important!!!! Pictures needed for the yearbook!!!!
1. 5th grade baby pictures! If you would like your baby picture to go into the yearbook, please email it to email@example.com. Please put "5th Grade Baby Picture" in the subject line AND your child's name!
2. Friends Forever Page! Pictures needed of our 5th graders with their 5th grade friends! These can be current pictures, or they can be pictures of the friends together when they were younger. (Please make sure students in the pictures are 5th graders at Holman). Please email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Friends Forever" in the subject line. Please send no more than 3 pictures so everyone has a chance to be featured on the page.
Photos must be emailed by Feb 22! Thank you!
8:55 - Morning Check in and attendance
9:00 - 10:00 Reading
10:05 - 10:15 xtramath.org / visit teachers if you have questions
10:20 - 10:50 lunch break
11 - 11:35 science
11:35 - 12:10 Writing
12:15 - 1:15 Math
Special ScheduleWeek 1Tues- ArtThurs- Media (library)Week 2Mon- GymWed- MusicFri-Tech (computers)
Please join Hope by clicking here: join HOPE
Please check out the side tabs to see our schedule and the schedule for special areas as well! We are on the Week 2 schedule for specials the week of 1/18.
If you have any questions or need to reach me, please send me an email at email@example.com.
When it is your day to come into school, please remember to fill out the Parent Morning Screening Form online. Also, please bring in your school
chromebooks all charged up!
Just a few quick reminders:
* We are not allowed to eat in the classroom.
* Face coverings are required at all times.
* Students will have a lunch period. Lunch will be able to be purchased.
* Students may bring a water bottle from home.
* Attendance will also be taken on virtual days during the teacher check in and at special area classes.
Our first Holman School Spirit Days will be September 18 for group 2 and September 25 for group 1!
Please remember to bring your chromebook to and from school each day! Make sure it is charged nightly!
2 one subject notebooks
thin expo markers - please keep one for at home
old sock or rag to wipe away expo marker
pencil box to hold supplies
box of tissues
roll of paper towels
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to persue them. - Walt Disney