Our remote learning plan is attached on my Google Classroom, which your child knows how to access. It is a 10 day plan which contains links they can click on to complete assignments. Everyday there will also be a new Link IT code assigned for Literacy assignments. Go to test.linkit.com
I can always be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students will be bringing home a book bag with self-selected books at their reading level. They should be reading for at least 20 minutes a night. It is fine if your child reads books from home or library books - just read, read, read!
Our learning goals:
- Demonstrate strong reading habits.
- Develop a plan for increasing reading stamina, focus, accuracy, and fluency using “just-right” books.
- Use the comprehension strategies to monitor for meaning.
- Be an active listener and participant in partner work.
We are writing personal narratives.
Our learning goals:
- Choose and develop a topic.
- Use complete sentences.
- Write to include a beginning, middle, and end.
- Write first drafts and revise by adding details and ideas.
- Use a variety of sentences.
- Use transitional words to develop a sequence of events.
You can encourage child’s writing skills by incorporating writing into your child’s daily routine. Creating lists, writing letters, and keeping a journal are great ways to practice writing at home.
Math Pearson Realize Login Steps:
Jackson School Dist INT
Username: Lunch #
Mrs. Such's Specials
Please have the kids log on to you tube - cosmickidsyoga and do some relazing yoga stories daily. This will be able to count towards their physical activity. We do these in scjool, and the kids love them!
All students in the class will be assigned an account in prodigy. They will be given their user name (first name, last initial ex: marcie s) and their password. I advise creating a parent account at home to track their progress at home. Directions will be sent home!