Mrs. Shilan & Miss Elwell
To contact us:
Mrs. Shilan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Elwell: email@example.com
HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY:
The success of advancing to this stage in our reopening process requires all of us to do our part. The safety of our students and staff must come first and we must ALL remain vigilant in our health and safety protocols.
- Keep your children home if they are sick;
- Keep your children home if anyone in your household has tested positive OR is experiencing COVID-compatible symptoms;
- Keep your children home if anyone in your household is awaiting a test result for COVID;
- Remember to truthfully fill out your Daily COVID Health Screening Form for your child each day.
- Remember to contact your school nurse if anyone in your house has been exposed to COVID, has COVID-compatible symptoms, or is being tested.
Welcome to Fourth Grade. We are looking forward to working with you to ensure your child has a safe and successful school year. We will keep you updated with school and classroom information on our class page and google classroom. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Our email addresses are posted at the top of this page. We are so excited to be working with your children this year.
Please be sure to bring your charged chromebook to school each day!
Resources for Parents & Students
We want you to know that we are here for you if you have any questions, need any assistance, or you just want to check in. This is a difficult time for everyone and we need to be supportive of each other. As your child’s teachers, our biggest concern is that your child is healthy, happy, and that they continue to learn.
There are so many resources available for you and your children. We have put together some links that might be helpful. Feel free to visit these links.
Social Well Being Resources from Mrs. Garbooshian