Have a fantastic summer! See you back in September!!
Don't forget to join our Class Dojo. Class Dojo is a great way to keep track of your child's behavior as well as share important reminders for upcoming events. Any important/urgent manners, must still be communicated through teacher email addresses.
Chromebooks will be traveling both to school and home with the students daily. While in school, student chromebooks must never be left unattended and must be fully charged.
Please see some general precautions in regards to chromebooks below:
- No food or drink is allowed next to your Chromebook. Chromebooks are not permitted in the cafeteria.
- Cords, cables, and removable storage devices must be inserted carefully.
- Students should never carry their Chromebook while the screen is open.
- Chromebooks should not be open or used while walking through the halls.
- It is suggested that you purchase a protective case.
- Do not expose your Chromebook to extreme temperatures or direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Extreme heat or cold may cause damage to the laptop. Always bring your laptop to room temperature prior to turning it on.
- Do not lean on top of the Chromebook.
- Do not place anything near the Chromebook that could put pressure on the screen.
- Do not poke the screen.
- Do not place anything on the keyboard before closing the lid (e.g. pens, pencils, notebooks).
- Clean the screen with a soft, dry anti-static, or micro-fiber cloth. Do not use window cleaner or any type of liquid or water on the Chromebook. You can also purchase individually packaged pre-moistened eyeglass lens cleaning tissues to clean the screen. These are very convenient and relatively inexpensive.
- Chromebooks include serial numbers and barcode stickers that must remain on the device. These stickers are important for inventory and insurance purposes.
- Do not place any additional stickers anywhere on the Chromebook.
- Do not write or mark the device for any reason!
- Any student choosing to break these rules could be subject to forfeiting their Chromebook privileges.