Welcome to the Holman School Instructional Media Center-- the IMC! Also known as the Holman Library!
--Ms. Jane Schadl, Holman Library-Media Specialist
The Goals of the library-media program are:
1. to teach students to become effective users of information.
2. to teach students to use information responsibly.
3. to encourage students to become life-long readers.
4. to encourage everyone to become life-long learners.
5. to provide support for teachers and the school's curriculum.
Kindergartners, First Graders, and Second Graders have library lessons each week. Our lessons focus on story elements and library resources.
Third Graders, Fourth Graders, and Fifth Graders have library lessons every week or every other week, depending on when they can be scheduled. Our lessons focus on library resources and gathering information to be used when working on specific projects for Social Studies, Science, Literacy, or Computer lessons.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can call into the Holman Library at 732-833-4620 ext. 5112